Monday, July 30, 2007

Good bye July

I so suck at keeping this as up to date as I want to.

Thursday is the Amazing Race and we do need more teams. But it's coming together really well and all the adults want to play too. But this is a teen event for teens, so if adults really want to play, they need to let me know and I'll look at it to see if we can do it as an adult event next summer too.

We are also starting to gather back to school supplies and I hope to make a wonderful announcement soon on the sponsor for our radio promotion later this week. You'll never guess who's coming on board!!!

The United Way Center is a great place for a meeting, come and visit.

The garden, you should see the garden. I had two hot sweet ripe cherry tomatoes out of my garden today. The rain in July has made everything grow so big. We're going to have pumpkins and corn too. And don't let the pig weed scare you, it's greens for a salad!

No comments: