Friday, October 5, 2007

Pitas

Well pita could stand for 'pain in the a$$' and it would fit the situation, but it also stands for something else.

In a world of bizarreness either Kitty or Calli like playing with Pitas.

With my food allergy, pitas about the only bread product I can safely eat. And with my schedule I often keep food at the office so I have something to eat if I forget to bring leftovers for lunch etc. Saves me running to the store or restaurant.

Now 3 times, this has happened.

I've left the pita's on the counter, in a sealed bag. I come in the next morning and they are either still on the counter or on the floor, and the package is ripped to pieces.

Now the Pita is not eaten at all, just clawed to death.

Last night I left my bag of groceries on a chair and forgot to take them home, went in this morning and pita all over the floor.

They have no flavour or brand preference.

I haven't experimented with bread or other crabs, but maybe I'll bring a bagel in to see what happens!

This is funny and annoying at the same time.

No comments: