Monday, May 7, 2007

It's a Monday

Sometimes you just have to laugh, and laugh we did. We finally got around to unpacking a office supply order that had come in mid week last week. Well somebody goofed good. As my Office Manager unpacked and checked the inventory list she asked me "what did you order?"

Well considering it was a larger order I was a bit puzzled by her question. So I left my office and joined her. She asked if I'd ordered the toilet paper, and I had. But there was none to be found. But there was a box of copy paper, which I hadn't ordered. Well sure enough, slapped to the top of the copy paper box was the shipping label, and that label declared the contents to be: White Swan one ply!

So we laughed. The world's scratchiest toilet paper!

The store was more than happy to fix the situation and enjoyed a good chuckle too.

We also got the last of our sleeping bags into the office. The 300 sleeping bags and blankets had been donated to us by Bruce Power and we had 100 or so spoken for by Beavers and Cubs etc in Southern Grey County and the rest are going to the Salvation Army. BIG thank you to Hobart for receiving the delivery for us, and the Metis Nation for helping pack things and sort them all out.

No comments: